Why big property Agency Company?
Big property agency company (which is owned by Turkish businessmen) is distinguished by its 10+ years of experience in the Turkish real estate market. The company has 4 branches in different areas in Istanbul. Since its foundation, the company has maintained its good reputation among its clients that are more than 1900. Besides the continuous improvements of performance through its accumulated practical experience. real estate in istanbul
Big Property Agency has had remarkable success and achievements with gaining a good reputation in Turkey and among Arab countries as well. It has also succeeded in getting its clients the best possible prices thanks to its wide network of relations. Turkey Residence Permit
The organizational structure of the company and its way of operating.
1. Telephone Consultation Department: Specialized in giving all advice and instructions related to the real estate field and answering all customer inquiries. turkey citizenship
2. Marketing Department: Specialized in providing and processing all important information and content related to real estate, including news, photos and videos, and providing its clients with this information.
3. The Data Department: It is a department consists of a Turkish team that works constantly to provide distinctive real estate opportunities, finding all available offers and discounts in real estate projects to offer the company’s clients with varieties of opportunities. Property for sale in İstanbul Turkey
4. Sales Department: a team specialized in sales activities. After a client arrives in Turkey, the team take him/her in field trips to different projects where the client get introductions and about the projects. The team advice clients with the best projects for them based on their situations and plans.
5. After-sale services department: a department specialized in the services that clients need after purchasing the property, such as extracting the title deed, furnishing the house, requesting water or electricity supply and others.
Why investing in Turkey
Thinking about investing in Turkey? Here are the reason why you should invest in Turkey and what distinguishes it from other countries and what makes it an attractive destination for investors.
One of the main factor that encourage investors to invest in Turkey is its unique geographical position, as it is situated between Asia and Europe, in addition to being adjacent to the Middle East.
Turkey has experienced remarkable economic boom during the last decade. Turkey’s GDP (Gross domestic product) has tripled since 2002. It was worth 231 billion US dollars in 2002. However, Turkey’s GDP reached 784 billion US dollars in 2008. Turkey is also a member of the G20 group which consists of the world’s major economies. Additionally, Turkey is considered the eighth country that produce the most food worldwide.
When it comes to the Turkey property field, Turkey’s real estate sector has performed better than many European countries. In 2018, investments worth 13 billion US dollars was poured into the real estate market in Turkey, 5.9 billion US dollars of which was foreign investment. Many foreign property buyers prefer investing in Turkish real estate for the following reasons:
Unique geographical position: Turkey which is a transcontinental country bridges Asia and Europe and it is easy to fly to many countries from Turkey.
Affordable real estate prices: when you compare prices of property in Turkey with the prices in other European countries, you will notice that Turkey has relatively-cheap real estate prices. With the same amount of money that is required to buy an old property in a European country, you can buy a new house or a flat in developing area in Turkey with good infrastructure!
Low property tax and good facilitation: the Turkish government has provided various facilitations and regulations to encourage foreigners to invest in Turkey property. For example, the Turkish government reduced property tax rate from 30% to 20%.
Making quick profit: with the economic movement, there is a constantly-high demand for property for sale and property for rent by businessmen, students, tourist and immigrants in Turkey. Also, international exhibition and events encourage investors to buy real estate in Turkey. Some investors buy flats or houses in under-construction projects then resell them later with much higher price (after the completion of the project) which helps them earn quick profit.
Dual citizenship: foreigners who obtain Turkish citizenship by investment are not required to renounce (give up) their original nationality. In fact, they can exercise full rights such as voting or participating in election. Additionally, they can benefit from the retirement pension programs and the free education in all public schools and universities.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship and a Turkish passport has become one of the reasons why foreigners buy real estate in Turkey. Foreign investors can get the Turkish citizenship in few months by buying property in Turkey that worth at least 250,000 US dollars instead of 1,000,000 US dollars (like it used to be before 2018)
Turkish passport ranks 39th among the strongest passports in the world. Its holders can travel to 72 countries without visa (visa-free), they can also travel to 42 countries and get visa on-arrival (at the airport). Additionally, it is relatively easier for Turkish citizens to get Schengen visa, US visa, and UK visa, thanks to the strong relations that Turkey has with those countries.
Why big property Agency Company?